Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Voted MOST HANDSOME

today marked the spot of my six weeks and i had to go back to my wonderful doc to make sure everything was healing as it should. Of course I brought little man to show him off and my mommy joined in on all the "fun" too. When the doc came in to visit she adored Case and said and i quote "well, he is sure the best dressed baby ever." DUH!!!! :)
Photobucket

Check up went well, everything looks good. Back to work on Monday and Im sad to leave my little baby but luckily his ga-ga (bran's grandma) is going to keep him. She lives right down the road from us and this will be wonderful and convenient for both Brandon and I.

quick pick of mommy and Case...
Photobucket

DEDE and CASE
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment