Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He's as stubborn as his daddy!!!!

So much has happened in the past two weeks!

Last week's check up went the exact same as the previos.. still 70 percent 1/2 centimeter dialated. On Sunday night Brandon and I made the quick trip to his parents house and returned home to start clearing out Case's room for furniture due on Monday. I started have contractions during this time and they were very consistent, happening every six minutes. I was in no rush to go to the hospital so Brandon and I counted contractions for four straight hours happening every six minutes. Finally at 11:00 they started in at around 4 minute intervals, so we headed to the hospital. They kept me on monitors until 3Oclock that morning and even though my contractions had become more painful, happening between 2 and 3 minutes, THEY SENT ME HOME....i was furious. What other signs do you need???? Well I had not dialated any AT ALL. So we went home where I still continued to have contractions until 10:00 oClock the next morning. I have lost my "plug" and went back for another check up to make sure everything was ok. I am now at a whopping 1 and half centimeters still nothing else has changed. They stripped my membranes yesterday which is kind of like a procedure to "soften" the spot to set contractions consistently and have more of a chance for my water to break. So that's been 16 hours ago and no signs yet other than painful cramps every 20 minutes!!!

Brandon and my mother both say I have no control because everytime I see know progress, I just cry. My father says he hopes I hurry because he is in pain for me. Brandons mom says all signs point to Thursday: full moon, and my doctor is on call, and something else. But I doubt it..
Oh the biggest info is that the doc says Case is so big she thinks we need to induce so on Monday the 24th if Case has not arrived too bad we are taking him out to meet his family... I will be admitted on Monday around 4:30pm and will go from there :) But pray he comes earlier, I know in my heart he is ready he is just being stubborn like everyone else in his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment